Malaysia is famous for the rainforest and coastal tourism. Malaysia is sometimes known as the city of entertainment. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. It has a very rich cultural heritage. Many travelers visit Malaysia for scuba diving. Malaysian street food is very famous in Malaysia. Buses, Taxis, Cars are used for travel in Malaysia
- 30 days Malaysia e-Visa @ PKR 9000
- Original Passport
- Last Six Month Bank Statement
- Business Covering Letter pad
- 03 Pictures with White Background
- CNIC Photo Copy
- NTN Number
- Return Air Ticket
Terms & Conditions
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- Visa regulations and costs are subject to change.
- Visa Approval is subject to Immigration.
- We are not responsible in case of visa is rejected/delayed.
- Please confirm visa fee before apply from our customer support as it might change at any time without notice