Thailand is famous for its tropical beaches and it is located in southeastern Asia. Bangkok is the capital of Thailand. Thailand has scenic views, mountains, lush green jungle, and beautiful islands. Phuket Island and Phi Phi Island are the most famous islands in Thailand. One specialty of Thailand is their traditional food. You can eat delicious food at Thailand Food Street. Tuk Tuk is used by people to travel in Thailand. Elephant sanctuary and Thai massage is also very famous in Thailand.
- 30 days Thailand tourist visa @ PKR 12500
- One Year Bank Statement
- Account Maintenance Certificate
- Business Covering Letter Pad
- N.T.N Number
- Hotel Booking
- Return Air Ticket
- Original Pakistani Passport ( Old Passport is required if any )
- Four Pictures
- C.N.I.C Photo Copy
- FRC Family Registration Certificate ( if Applying with Family for Individual no need FRC )
Terms & Conditions
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- Visa regulations and costs are subject to change.
- Visa Approval is subject to Immigration.
- We are not responsible in case of visa is rejected/delayed.
- Please confirm visa fee before apply from our customer support as it might change at any time without notice